1 pound Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
2/3-cup ranch dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
Suggested serving size: Six
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Cheese and Sausage Wontons:
Want to have the hit of the party? Serving our sausage and cheese wonton appetizers can get your guests excited for the rest of the night. The delicious combination of rich cheese and spicy sausage will leave your guests wanting more. We use hot sausage in these sausage and cheese wonton cups, giving them a bite that makes them stand out. You can also use these great snacks as an easy weekend lunch or even pop them in your kids’ lunches for school.
1. Add sausage to a large skillet and cook until all pink has disappeared — about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Press a wonton wrapper into the cups of a mini muffin tin. Cook wontons for five minutes. Repeat in batches until all wontons are cooked. After they cool, remove from muffin tins and put on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Mix half a cup of cheddar and half a cup of pepper jack cheese with sausage and ranch dressing.
4. Scoop sausage mixture into wontons. Top with the leftover cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven for eight to 10 minutes and serve.
Our Cheese and Sausage Wontons will soon become one of your favorite treats. To find a store near you where you can purchase Premio products, use our store locator. Then, make this recipe ASAP!
Recipe inspiration from @alainanelis