- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Chicken Sausage Cordon Blue Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a skillet, cook Premio Chicken Sausages until done, according to package directions. Drain well.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients except Ritz crackers and chips; mix well. Add sausage and place in a small baking dish. Sprinkle Ritz crackers on top.
3. Place into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and serve with chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6