- 1/2 pound Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, casings removed
- 2 slices ham, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 bag of your favorite dippers or chips
How to make Chicken Sausage Cordon Blue Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a skillet, cook Premio Chicken Sausages until done, according to package directions. Drain well.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients except Ritz crackers and chips; mix well. Add sausage and place in a small baking dish. Sprinkle Ritz crackers on top.
3. Place into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and serve with chips.