1 (16 ounce) package Premio Chorizo Sausage, sliced approximately _” thick
16 ounces spaghetti or linguini
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, quartered and sliced
5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered or chopped
1/4 cup dry sweet basil
Fresh ground pepper
1 1/2 cups Moscato wine
12 fresh little neck clams or mussels, cleaned
Grated Romano cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Chorizo Dinner:
1. Brown Premio Chorizo Sausage with olive oil in oven-safe skillet for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, spices, and wine; Stir.
2. Top with seafood and place in preheated oven at 425 degrees (F) for 5 minutes. Stir and allow to cook for 20 minutes, or until shells open.
3. Boil pasta and strain. Spoon Chorizo mixture over pasta and sprinkle cheese over individual servings.