How to make Cornbread Stuffing Muffins with Sausage:
1. Set your oven to 375 degrees (F) and let it pre-heat as you get your cornbread stuffing muffins ready for baking.
2. Prepare the muffin mix in accordance with the directions on the package. Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and put a cupcake liner in each of the pan’s muffin slots. Fill each cupcake liner with your cornbread batter until each one is about halfway full.
3. Put the other ingredients listed above in a bowl and mix them together. This mixture will be the filling for your cornbread muffins.
4. Scoop one tablespoon of your filling into each cupcake liner, as close to the middle of the batter as possible. The key here is to make sure every muffin has the same amount of filling. This consistency will make your presentation better. This is particularly true if you’re going to serve your finished muffins side by side on one dish.
5. Bake your assembled muffins for 20 minutes or however long the package says. Garnish your muffins with green onions.
6. Serve your cornbread stuffing muffins while they’re still warm.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6