1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 teaspoon creole seasoning
8 ounces frozen peppers and onions
8 ounces sour cream
Favorite hot sauce, to taste
1 bag Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Crazy Cajun Dip:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add sausage and cook until done, according to package directions; drain.
2. Add the tomato sauce, creole seasoning and frozen peppers and onions to skillet and heat, over medium heat, until simmering. Remove from heat and add sour cream and hot sauce, to taste.
3. Serve dip with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips!
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4