1 package Premio Breakfast Sausage, browned and chopped into small pieces
2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
1 stick butter
1 egg, beaten
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Crockpot Grits and Sausage:
1. In a crockpot, add cooked grits.
2. Add Premio Sausage and remainder of ingredients to crockpot; mix well.
3. Turn crockpot to low heat and cook for 3 hours. Remove and serve hot.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4