4 Premio Hot Italian Sausage links
1/2 cup crushed canned tomatoes
1 cup red peppers, sliced
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons curry powder
Pinch of salt & pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Curry Sausage:
1. Cut Premio Sausage into small pieces and, in a frying pan, fry with a little bit of vegetable oil. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add tomatoes and red peppers into the pan; fry until soft. Add all spices and honey; mix well.
3. Add sausage back to pan and heat until done. Remove from pan and serve.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4