1 pound Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
2 tablespoons basil
2 tablespoons oregano
1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
8 ounces sour cream
1 soup can of milk
1 pound penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
2 cups Italian blend cheese, shredded
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Double Dribble Hoop Chicken & Sausage Pasta:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking oil spray.
2. In a skillet, add Premio Sausage and cook until browned. Remove and crumble into a large bowl.
3. Stir in chicken, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, soup, milk, pasta and 1 cup cheese; stir well and pour into prepared pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining basil, oregano, and cheese evenly over the top and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes while covered (Note: Recipe may be doubled for larger crowds).