4-5 links of Premio Chicken Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Easy Premio Chicken Sausage with Bell Peppers:
1. Slice the Premio Chicken Sausage, onion and the bell peppers.
2. In a pan, sauté the sausages until slightly brown; set aside. Add sautéed onion and peppers to pan; mix well.
3. Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Add the Sausage back to pan, mix gently and then add the chopped cilantro. Remove from heat and serve.
SERVES: 5-6SERVES: 5-6