2 pounds Premio Hot Italian Sausage, sliced into 2″-3″ slices
1 pound Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, sliced into 2″-3″slices
1 large white onion, peeled and sliced
2 pounds cubano peppers, cleaned and cut into quarters
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Easy Sausage and Peppers:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).Put Premio Sausage in 13×9 pan and cover halfway with water. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour.
2. Place peppers and onions in a separate 13×9 pan; cover halfway with water. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Combine peppers and onion into sausage pan; reduce water to have sausages covered about 1/3 of the way. Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Strain water and serve on Italian bread.
SERVES: 3-6SERVES: 3-6