1 package Premio Sweet Basil Italian Sausage, casings removed
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons hot sauce (or to taste)
1/4 cup basil pesto
1 1/2 cups plum tomatoes, diced
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons pine nuts
1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
1/2 cup hot pepper rings, sliced (or to taste)
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make End Zone Sweet Basil Sausage Margherita Dip:
1. Using a wooden spoon, crumble Premio Sausage and cook in a skillet, according to package directions, until done; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce and basil pesto. Fold in tomatoes, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses.
3. Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread dip mixture into dish; top with nuts.
4. Place dip into preheated oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly. Remove, top with basil and hot pepper rings and serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6