One package Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 bottle of vodka sauce
1 tbs of garlic paste
1 tsp of chili powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of onion powder
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tbs of seasoned salt
2 tbs of butter
Suggested serving size: 5
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Fettuccini + Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage:
1. Boil pasta add seasonings then set aside.
2. Grill up whole sausages until golden brown.
3. Remove from heat, let rest, then slice sausages and sauté with garlic paste and butter.
4. Combine ingredients in one pot, remove from heat, and basil leaves.
5. Serve & enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from @foodforkash