1 cup Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
1 teaspoon horseradish mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
3 jalapeno stuffed olives (optional)
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Gluten Free Buffalo BBQ Sausage Dip:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage and fry in a pan until brown.
2. Mix cream cheese, cooked sausage, mustard, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Place mixture into a bowl and decorate top with olives. Serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4