Ingredients:1/2 cup carrots, diced
1/4 cup celery, diced
3/4 cups onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 (15 ounce) cans no salt added cannellini beans
1 (28 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
2 cups water
1 bag fresh spinach
4 cups reduced sodium organic chicken stock
1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Pasta, cooked
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
2 teaspoons oregano
2 teaspoons fresh parsley
2 bay leaves
Parmesan cheese, shredded
2.5 cups whole wheat orzo pasta can be substituted for 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Pasta
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Gluten Free Pasta and Premio Fagioli:
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and heat. Add onions and garlic to skillet; sauté until softened.
2. Add Premio Sausage to skillet and cook until brown. Drain. 3. In your crock pot, add sausage mixture, carrot, celery, herbs, tomatoes, fresh spinach, water and chicken stock. Add salt and pepper to taste (DO NOT add the pasta).
3. Cook for approximately 6-8 hours on low heat or 4-6 hours on high heat. Once done and ready to serve, add pasta and top with shredded parmesan cheese.
SERVES: 4-7SERVES: 4-7