- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Gluten Free Pizza With Premio Sausage:
- Pan fry sausage on low heat for just a few minutes (but not for too long since it’ll keep baking in the oven) until the inside is no longer raw.
- While the sausage is on the stove, prep your pizza with marinara, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, spinach, and garlic.
- Once the sausage is done, place it on top of the pizza and bake in the oven at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Optional- broil for 1-2 minutes for extra crisp. Cool before eating and enjoy!
Enjoy our tasty Sweet Italian Sausage? Try all of Premio’s delicious sausage varieties. Search for Premio sausage in a store near you.
Recipe inspiration from @glutenfreegalpal