1 (16 ounce) package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
4 ounces feta cheese,crumbled
3 ounces chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
1 purchased pizza crust
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Greek Style Pizza With Sausage:
1. Spread crust with tomato sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
2. Sprinkle cooked, crumbled Premio Sweet Italian Sausage on pizza. Top with remaining ingredients.
3. Bake at 400 degrees (F) for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool; serve warm.
SERVES: 6SERVES: 6