1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 ears of corn, kernels cut off with a knife (if not in season, use 14 ounces of canned or frozen corn)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Corn & Sausage Extravaganza:
1. Cut the sausages into 1/2-inch pieces, and wash and dry the vegetables. Prepare sheets of foil so that you can divide the ingredients evenly.
2. Place the prepped sausage, onions, corn, green peppers and red peppers in a large bowl, then toss with all seasonings until well-combined.
3. Divide ingredients evenly among 4-6 foil sheets, then add 1 tablespoon of butter to each sheet. Seal each so that no air escapes, but do not double the foil.
4. Grill for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables have become the perfect amount tender. Flip the packs over around the halfway point.
5. When it’s done cooking, open the foil pack carefully, avoiding the steam. Serve it immediately, and enjoy it as soon as it’s cool enough to eat.
Nothing says summer quite like fresh corn. A buttered corn on the cob is a classic summer side, but have you branched out and tried other recipes that use this summer veggie? If not, now might be the perfect time!
This Fried Corn & Sausage Extravaganza makes the perfect side or even main dish. The spices add even more flavor to the corn, and the sausage adds a hint of smokiness. The different colors, tastes and textures in this recipe come together just right for a really amazing dish straight off the grill that everyone is sure to love.
We’ve made finding Premio sausage easy so that you can get right to your next cooking adventure! Use our store locator to find out exactly where to go for our high-quality products.