2 Premio Premio Italian Sausage with Tomato, Garlic & Rosemary or Premio Sweet Basil Italian Sausage, cut into rounds
2 Premio Sweet Basil Italian Sausages, cut into rounds
1 (12”) ready-to-grill pizza crust
6 cooked artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup fresh buffalo mozzarella, diced
1 cup prepared béarnaise or alfredo pasta sauce
2 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
1 cup brie cheese, rinds removed and diced
1/4 cup Nicoise olives (or black pitted olives), diced and pitted
2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs of choicebr
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Fresh Garden Bistro Pizza:
1. Brush bottom and inside of pizza crust with olive oil. Dust the inside crust with parmesan cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella. Arrange spoonfuls of pasta sauce on top. Add Premio Sausages, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, brie and olives.
2. Oil grill rack and heat grill to medium-hot heat, moving coals to one side of grill. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and place next to the grill.
3. With long tongs slid under the pizza crust, transfer the pizza onto the grill, on the opposite side of the coals. Grill pizza for 5-8 minutes or until underside is crispy and cheese has melted.
4. Grip pizza with tongs, in the middle, and transfer it back onto cookie sheet. If needed, heat broiler and broil pizza for additional 1-2 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. Let pizza sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8