6 Premio Hot Italian Sausage links
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 cups zucchini, chopped
Japanese ginger marinade or dressing
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Ginger Spiced Kabobs:
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes. Chop zucchini into 2-inch pieces.
2. Chop Premio Sausage into 2-inch pieces; marinate with zucchini, tomatoes, and shrimp, in ginger marinade/dressing for 10 minutes.
3. Skewer layers of ingredients on bamboo sticks; add salt and pepper, if needed.
4. Place skewers on grill and grill until cooked through. Remove and serve over rice; enjoy.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4