4 Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links
1/2 cup green onions, roughly chopped
20 red seedless grapes, washed and sliced in half
1 cup 4-cheese Italian cheese blend, finely shredded
4 cups fresh spinach leaves, loosely packed
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Quesadillas with Premio Sweet Italian Sausage:
1. Preheat gas grill to medium heat. Place Premio Sausage onto grill and grill for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs until golden brown. Remove from heat and slice each sausage down the middle, lengthwise, and then chop into bite-size pieces.
2. Reduce heat on grill to low. Place tortillas on grill. Evenly place the chopped sausage, green onions, grape halves, cup shredded cheese and then top with spinach. Close lid of grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Using a wide metal spatula, carefully fold each quesadilla in half. Remove from heat to a large cutting board, cut in half. Serve and enjoy.