Ingredients:1 large sweet red pepper
1/2 loaf processed cheese
4 ounces jalapeno peppers, sliced
2 ripe avocados
1/2 cup sweet onions, diced
2 ounces crumbled bacon bits
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Dash of hot pepper sauce
1 bag Party’ tizers Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Italian Bonanza:
1. In a skillet, add Premio Sausage and cook until done and no longer pink, according to package directions. Remove casings and crumble sausage in a 4-quart bowl.
2. Finely dice the red pepper and jalapeno peppers. Add these, along with the sweet onion, bacon bits, and seasonings, to the bowl.
3. Heat the processed cheese until melting; add to sausage mixture. Finely slice the avocados.
4. Place a slice of avocado on a Dippin’ Chip and then a spoonful of sausage mixture. Top with a dash of parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6