1 package Premio Sweet Luganiga Sausage
2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Marinara or pizza sauce, for dipping
Oil, for frying
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Italian Nachos:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Cut the wonton wrappers in half. Heat 1/2-inch of oil in a small frying pan.
2. Fry wonton wrappers for 15-20 seconds on each side. Once finished, place on an oven-safe platter and cover with 1/2 of mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of wrappers on top of cheese, and then cover with more cheese.
3. Add pepperoni, Premio Sausage and pepperoncini’s on top of last cheese layer. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
4. Place nachos in preheated oven and cook until cheese has melted. Remove and serve warm with pizza sauce.
SERVES: 4-8SERVES: 4-8