- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Italian Sausage and Veggie Kebabs:
- Soak wooden skewers in water for a few hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Toss veggies in a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Skewer sausage and veggies in alternating patterns.
- Once grill is ready, cook skewers for about 25 minutes, or until sausage is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping!