1 pound Premio Mild Italian Sausage
3 large Flat-Out bread
6 slices bacon
9 plum tomatoes
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Italian Sausage Flat Bread Pizza:
1. Grill Premio Sausage according to package directions; set aside.
2. Cook bacon according to package directions. Crumble and set aside.
3. Cut tomatoes in half and grill, turning as needed until softened, about 5 minutes. Chop and set aside.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil on each Flat-Out bread and grill, oil side down, for 3 minutes.
5. Divide sausage, bacon, plum tomatoes, blue cheese and mozzarella equally in thirds, and distribute on each Flat-Out. Grill for an additional 4-5 minutes with grill cover, until cheeses have melted. Remove, let sit for 3 minutes and enjoy!
SERVES: 3SERVES: 3