Ingredients:1 cup onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup red bell pepper ,thinly sliced
1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/4 cup spanish olives, sliced
1/4 cup of summer squash, finely diced
1 lage can crushed tomatoes
1 medium can tomato sauce
1 small can tomato paste
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon dry oregano
2 teaspoons dry basil
1 teaspoon dry marjoram
Salt to tast
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 pound angel hair pasta
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Italian Sausage Pasta:
1. In a large sauce pan over medium high heat, cut Premio Sausage into bite-sized pieces; add to sauce pan and brown. Once sausage starts to brown, add vegetables.
2. After sausage is browned and the onions are transparent, add the tomato paste; mix well. Add the crushed tomatoes and the tomato sauce, and drop heat down to medium low; blend well. Once well blended, add the spices and taste for salt.
3. In a separate lage pot, fill with water and add salt and olive oil, bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until desired tenderness. Strain pasta and spoon sauce over pasta, and enjoy.