This frittata recipe serves four to six people.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Jalapeño Cheddar Frittata Loaded With Breakfast Sausage:
The perfect brunch gets even better when you include sausage in the meal. Breakfast sausage becomes part of the main course with this delicious frittata, which will appeal to those in your family who love spicy foods. A cheesy frittata is a perfect meal when you want to use up ingredients in your refrigerator. Grab your eggs and anything else you have sitting around. You can use this combination or substitute items based on what you have available.
The recipe’s flexibility means you can use up leftovers in this dish or make it on the nights when you need something that goes from stovetop to tabletop in 25 minutes. Plus, the zingy flavor of the jalapeño makes this frittata a unique and delicious dish. You could save it for breakfast, but you can also eat it at any time of day.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and coat a baking dish with avocado oil.
- In a medium-hot pan, cook the chopped breakfast sausages until they’re brown.
- Beat the eggs with almond milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and pour them into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before serving.
Can’t get enough of Premio Breakfast Sausage? Try our other delicious sausage varieties and stock up for this recipe when you shop at a local store. Search for Premio sausage in a store near you.
Recipe inspiration from @leslie_eats