2 pounds Premio Sweet Italian Sausage or Premio Hot Italian Sausage
1 red, yellow and green pepper
1 large spanish onion
3 large cloves of garlic
1/4 cup giardiniera -hot or mild
Salt & pepper
1/3 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese
4 -5 potatoes
Fresh basil and oregano
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Janz Giambotta:
1. Grill Premio Sausage just to brown, not all the way thru; cut into 2 inch pieces.
2. Cube potatoes, cut onion in large chunks, cut peppers in large strips, rough chop garlic, basil and oregano. Put all of the above ingredients into a large roasting pan, except the cheese, and drizzle and with Olive oil.
3. Add giardiniera, salt and pepper; mix together. Bake covered at 350 degrees (F) for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6