5 Premio Mild Italian Sausage links
15 lasagna sheets
16 ounces ricotta cheese
8 ounces parmesan cheese, divided
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
16 ounces mascarpone cheese
8 ounces sundried tomatoes
Salt & pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Jazzed-Up Premio Italian Stuffed Lasagna Rolls:
1. Over medium-high heat, grill Premio Sausage for 2 minutes per side, to brown; reduce heat. Allow sausage to cook for 5-7 minutes per side over indirect heat until cooked through. Remove from grill and allow to rest.
2. While sausage is cooking, bring a pan of water to boil; salt well and cook lasagna sheets. Cook for 1 minute less than package directions and drain.
3. In a bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 of parmesan, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Spread cheese mixture onto lasagna sheets.
4. Cut sausage links into thirds and place on the end of the sheet and roll up; place in a baking dish.
5. Mix mascarpone with sundried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper; pour over rolls. Sprinkle remaining parmesan.
6. Cover and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6