5 Premio Chorizo Sausage links
1 French baguette, sliced into 10-12 pieces
1 1/2 cups peaches, sliced
3 tablespoons cilantro
1 small red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon Mexican blend spice
3 ounces garlic & herbs
Soft spreadable cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Just a Peachy & Poppin' Premio Bruschetta:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush all sides of bread slices with ¾ of the olive oil and grill bread slices for about 1 minute or so. Turn and grill until bread slices have golden –brown grill marks.
2. Grill peach slices for about 2 minutes. Turn and grill for another 2 minutes or so (peaches should have golden-brown grills marks). Remove from grill and chop.
3. Grill Premio Sausage on medium-high grill, covered, for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and browned. Remove from grill and slice into ¼-inch thick pieces on the bias.
4. Light the grill side burner. Place peach juice in a small sauce pan; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to 1/3.
5. Combine remaining olive oil, peaches, cilantro, red onion and Mexican blend spice in a small mixing bowl. Spread bread slices with spreadable cheese, followed by sausage slices and peach salsa. Drizzle peach syrup from pan over bruschetta. Serve!
SERVINGS: 10-12 (Appetizer)