1 package Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup buffalo hot wing sauce
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 bags Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Kickin' Buffalo Chicken Dip:
1. Heat a pan to medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons water and place Premio Chicken Sausage in pan. Continue heating for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Mix cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and hot wing sauce in a separate bowl, until smooth. Add chopped bell peppers, garlic and onions.
3. Stir in cheese and cooked chicken sausage pieces. Place mixture into glass pie dish and bake in preheated oven for 20 minute, or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Remove and serve dip hot with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8