3-4 Premio Hot Italian Sausage links
2 large cloves fresh garlic
1 tablespoon butter
4 cups chicken broth
1/2 pack creamed spinach
2 cups broken lasagna noodles (large)
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Lasagna Soup:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage. Chop onion, mince garlic and mix in a 4-quart pot with butter and sausage.
2. Over medium heat, cook sausage, breaking up into pieces, until browned. Add 1 tablespoon of both oregano and basil. Add chicken broth.
3. Raise temperature to boiling. Add 2 cups lasagna noodles and boil until noodles are al dente. Add half pack of creamed spinach.
4. Reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Add a dollop of ricotta and mozzarella cheeses before serving. Enjoy.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4