1 package Premio Italian Chicken Sausage with Cheese & Garlic, casings removed
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
8 ounces ricotta cheese
1 (20-24 ounce) jar marinara or zesty spaghetti sauce
1 pound shredded 5-cheese Italian blend
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
1 bag Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Layered Cheesy Chicken Sausage Marinara Fondue:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Chop Premio Chicken Sausage and add to skillet; cook until done, according to package instructions. Mix with ricotta cheese, basil and red pepper; spread evenly on bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
2. Spread marinara sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Cover and place into preheated oven; bake until bubbly.
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with a bit of olive oil; serve with a variety of Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8