1 pound Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies (not drained)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup mango, chopped (jarred or fresh)
2 bags Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Mango Tango Super Bowl Dip:
1. In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan, broil Premio Sausage 7-9 inches below heating element, for 11 minutes on each side. Remove, cut into bite-size pieces and set aside.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine corn, black beans, tomatoes with juice and cream cheese; mix well. Stir in mango and sausage to mixture.
3. Serve immediately with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 5-7SERVES: 5-7