1 pound Premio Hot Italian Sausage, cooked & sliced 1 pound cheese tortellini 2 cloves minced garlic
3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup white wine
1 pound frozen spinach
_ cup grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Mediterranean Tortellini:
1. In a large frying pan, saute garlic, onions and mushrooms with olive oil. Add the sliced Premio Sausage and chicken broth; heat to slow boil and reduce heat.
2. Add spinach and white wine, and simmer until spinach is cooked. Add the parmesan cheese and simmer until tortellini is ready.
3. In a pot, boil tortellini. Drain. 4. In a large bowl, toss the tortellini with the spinach-sausage mixture. Add the grape tomatoes and toss. Sprinkle with feta cheese crumbles and garnish with additional grape tomatoes and black olives if desired.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6