1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
2 cloves garlic
3/4 cup peanut butter, crunchy type
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 teaspoons chili powder
1 cup Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips, roughly crushed
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Nutty Crunchy Kick-IN Dip:
1. Mince onion and garlic. In a skillet, heat olive oil and cook garlic over medium heat, until fragrant. Add onion and sauté until tender.
2. Remove casings from Premio Sausage; add to skillet and cook, breaking up the sausage until browned. Discard the fat in the skillet before adding peanut butter and soy sauce to skillet; stir to coat well.
3. Turn off heat and add mayonnaise, chili powder and Dippin’ Chips to skillet. Stir until well blended. Place dip into serving bowl and serve with more Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6