This cauliflower gnocchi recipe makes two to four servings.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make One-Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi With Italian Sausage:
Cauliflower gnocchi recipes put a healthy spin on the traditionally carb-laden pasta. When you cook this veggie-heavy dish, your family will think it’s the real thing. Cauliflower variants taste like regular gnocchi, and it’s easy to make, too.
Turning this recipe into a one-pan meal gives you a simple option for a busy night when the kids have sports practice. Plus, there’s almost no cleanup with a one-sheet meal. You pop it in the oven, put away everything you used while it cooks, and just clean the sheet after you eat. Your entire family will love the way the gnocchi, vegetables and sausage blend in this hearty dish.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut sausage into pieces and place on a cookie sheet.
- Boil water for cauliflower gnocchi. While the water heats, chop the onions and mushrooms into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the gnocchi in water and cook until al dente.
- Add mushrooms, spinach and onions to the cookie sheet. Put the mixture in the oven for 15 minutes. The sausage should begin to brown.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and add gnocchi. Sprinkle parsley and red pepper flakes on top.
- Return the sheet to the oven for an additional 15 minutes, or until the gnocchi is golden and the sausage is thoroughly cooked. Serve hot.
Can’t get enough of Premio Sweet Italian Sausage? Sample our other mouthwatering varieties when you shop for our products. Search for Premio sausage in a store near you.
Recipe inspiration from @macaroniebites