1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
4 shallots, quartered & peeled
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 fresh, peeled & chopped beets
1 sprig fresh rosemary
Dash of salt & pepper
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon horseradish
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make One-Pan Sausage & Roasted Roots:
1. Place your sweet potatoes, shallots and beets on a baking pan in a single layer before drizzling with oil. Bake at 425 degrees (F) for about 15 minutes until the veggies are roasted.
2. Pull veggies out of the oven after cooking and push them to one side of the pan while adding the sausage links to the other side. Roast the sausages and veggies together for 10 minutes. The sausage should be brown and veggies should be getting tender. When done baking, season with fresh rosemary, pepper and salt.
3. Mix together the yogurt, mayo, horseradish and Worcestershire. Add the sausages, veggies and sauce to a plate and serve warm.