1 package Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage
1 sweet onion
1 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
2 tablespoons sugar
1 jar tomatoe sauce
1 cube feta cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Penne Sausage Supreme:
1. In a sauce pan, boil penne pasta according to instructions on box.
2. In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter, chopped onion and chopped peppers; cook until soft. Add Premio Sausage to skillet and cook with onions and peppers.
3. In sauce pan, mix tomato sauce, sugar and 3 chopped leaves of oragano. Once sauce has warmed, add the sausage-vegetable mixture. Crumble in entire cube of feta; mix well.
4. Once penne has cooked, drain and add sauce.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4