1 Package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
Bamboo skewers soaked for at least an hour in water or metal skewers which were kept at room temperature
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Pineapple Sausage Skewers:
1. Cut slices across Premio Sweet Italian Sausage diagonally.
2. Insert sausage slices and pineapple chunks through skewers.
3. Brush BBQ sauce on skewers and grill for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from grill and serve over rice or mixed green salad.
SERVES: 6SERVES: 6