1 pound Premio Chorizo Sausage, casings removed
1/2 cup white wine
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped kale, thawed and well-drained
2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
8 ounces cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
1 cup mayonnaise
2 bags Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Portuguese Clam Dip with Chorizo and Kale:
1. Crumble the Premio Sausage into a large skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until browned and cooked through, according to package directions. Add garlic to the pan and stir for another minute or so.
2. Add wine and red peppers flakes; simmer for 3-4 minutes until wine has almost completely cooked down. Reduce heat and add kale and clams to pan, stirring to combine. Add cream cheese and mayonnaise, and slowly work into the sausage mixture.
3. Once dip is well mixed and actively bubbling, transfer to a serving dish and serve warm with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.