2 packages Premio Breakfast Sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
6 quarts water
1 can of beer
3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning
2 bay leaves
2 pounds red potatoes
2 large onions, chopped
1 lemon, quartered
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
12 ears corn, husked, clean and quartered
4 pounds king crab legs
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Breakfast Sausage and Crab Stew:
1. In a large stockpot, add water, beer, Old Bay seasoning and bay leaves; bring to boil. Add potatoes, onion, lemon and red pepper flakes, and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add in Premio Sausage and liquid smoke; cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add in corn and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Finally, stir in king crab legs and cook until crab legs are done, approximately 5 minutes. Remove bay leaves. Drain immediately and serve.
SERVES: 8-12SERVES: 8-12