1 (16 ounce) package Premio Italian Sausage with Cheese & Basil, sliced
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 clove garlic, halved
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Cheese & Basil Bruschetta:
1. Heat a large saute pan on medium heat, cook sausage until browned and well done.
2. Add onions, green pepper, red pepper and then set aside in a bowl. Add Roma tomatoes and basil to the bowl. Mix in with a spoon. Sprinkle the olive oil, salt and pepper over the mixture. Stir well.
3. Slice baguettes into 10-15 pieces, rub garlic on each slice and then toast. Once toasted, place the sausage mixture on top of each toast and then serve immediately.
SERVES: 10-15SERVES: 10-15