6 links Premio Fresh Bratwurst
1 package (16 oz.) frozen cut green beans, drained and thawed
1/3 cup white onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 oz.)
1 cup shredded cheddar
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Cheesy Brat Casserole:
Looking for a simple, hearty meal that always satisfies? Complete with the filling, comforting flavors of potatoes, onions and bratwurst, this easy and delicious brat casserole is great for quick preparation of some down-home comfort food that will warm you on a cold night. Here’s how to make yours.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook your bratwurst links with olive oil or butter until well-browned and firm, turning several times to cook evenly. Pat dry with a paper towel, then slice into coins and set aside.
2. In a large pot of water, bring your potatoes to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook until tender when pricked with a fork. Drain potatoes and let cool, then dice into cubes.
3. When frozen green beans are completely thawed and rinsed, stir together the green beans, potatoes, bratwurst slices, onions, soup and cheese in a three-quart casserole dish. Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. This dish will warm both your heart and your stomach.
Love the authentic, full flavor of Premio Bratwurst in this cheesy brat casserole? You’re sure to enjoy all our delicious sausage varieties. Try them today when you search for Premio sausage in a store near you.