Ingredients:1 tablespoon olive oil
2 small onions, cut into wedges
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 (19 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
1 bunch of baby spinach, roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Chicken Sausage with Spinach & White Beans:
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, add and heat the oil. Add Premio Sausage to saucepan and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
2. Add onions to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
3. Add the wine and broth, and bring to a boil. Add the beans, spinach, salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach wilts, about 3 minutes.
4. Spoon into bowls and top with the Parmesan.
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4