4 Premio Mild Italian Sausage links
3 large potatoes
6 cups chicken stock
1 onion, chopped
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 bunch of spinach
1 cup heavy cream
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Mild Italian Sausage Soup:
1. Remove Premio Sausage from casings. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage into pieces. Drain.
2. Add chopped onion into skillet and cook until onion becomes slightly clear. Add potatoes and stock. Add red pepper, salt and garlic powder; cook until potatoes are tender.
3. Add spinach and cook for an additional 3 minutes, until spinach is wilted looking. Remove from heat.
4. Add heavy cream and stir well; season to taste.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4