1 package Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
6 cups tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup basil, chopped
Parmesan for garnish
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio 'n Polenta:
1. Prepare polenta by boiling in water. Stir until creamy.
2. Simmer Premio Sausage in _” water until cooked through, turning halfway through cooking (water should be evaporated by the time the Premio Sausages are cooked though. If not, drain and add olive oil and garlic clove). Brown sausage.
3. Add diced tomatoes to pan and simmer for an additional 10 minutes. Add basil and toss. Top sausage and fresh tomato sauce over creamy polenta. Finish with grated Parmesan.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5