Ingredients:6 small yellow sweet peppers
6 small red sweet peppers
6 small orange sweet peppers
1 large peach, sliced
2 tablespoons peach preserves
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Peachy Keen Kabobs:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place Premio Sausage onto grill and grill for 5-6 minutes. Flip and grill for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from grill, cool slightly and slice.
2. Thread skewers with peppers, sausage, and peach slices. Brush with preserves and season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Grill kabobs for 4-5 minutes per side (approximately 10 minutes total). Remove, serve and enjoy!
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4