4 Sweet Italian Sausage Links, casings removed
1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed at the tough ends
1 clove sliced garlic
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. ground sage
3 tbsp. olive oil
Salt to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage and Broccoli Rabe Sheet Pan Dinner:
Hoping to keep your meals healthy, simple and delicious? This easy, nutritious vegetable and sausage dish is the best of each. Combining spicy broccoli rabe with the sweetness of Premio Italian Sausage, it makes a temptingly tasty, guilt-free go-to meal.
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 425°F, then line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss fennel with salt and 1 tbsp. olive oil on one side of the sheet, then bake for 20 minutes or until softened and roasted.
3. Next, remove the sausage links from their casings and spread evenly across the center of the baking sheet. Toss together broccoli rabe, garlic, 2 tbsp. olive oil, red pepper, sage and salt and spread evenly onto the remaining empty side of the sheet pan.
4. Place in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes, or until broccoli rabe and fennel are charred and tender, and sausage is fully cooked. Remove from oven and toss vegetables, sausage and juices together. Serves two.
Love our mouthwatering Sweet Italian Sausage? Try our delicious Premio sausage varieties in all your dinner, appetizer and other recipes.
Find our products in a store near you.