1 package Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 package cream cheese
1 pound bacon
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage & Bacon Poppers:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Cut 12 Jalapenos in half, length wise, devein and deseed.
2. Remove Premio Sausage from casing and brown in pan. Drain well.
3. Mix in cream cheese; stir while hot and until blended well.
4. Place sausage-cream cheese mixture into the jalapeno halves and wrap with a half piece of bacon. Place on a cookie sheet with sausage-cream cheese side up.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 mins. Remove, cool and serve.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4