1/2 package Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
7 or 8 ounces Brie cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more as needed
1 pear, cored and cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
How to make Premio Sausage, Pear & Brie Flatbread:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F).
2. Cut the sausages lengthwise, then chop the halves into 1/4-inch slices — the pieces should look like crescent moons. Cook the sausages over medium-high heat in a skillet until thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
3. Take a cookie sheet — or more than one if needed — and line it with parchment paper. Lay the flatbread or naan over the paper and brush with olive oil. Top each flatbread with sausage, pear and Brie.
4. Bake the flatbreads for about 15 minutes.
5. While the flatbreads are baking, mix the balsamic vinegar, honey and rosemary. Set aside.
6. When the flatbreads are done, drizzle them with the balsamic vinegar mixture.
7. Serve and enjoy!